GD427 MK IV

GD427 MK IV
What my car should look like when finished - Stoneleigh 2015

Sunday 25 October 2015

Garage Renovation

With the decision to build a GD427, I thought I'd better have a big tidy-up in the garage and make it a lot more "fit for purpose".  I bought a 20' shipping container to move everything out of the garage to be able to overhaul it.  A lot of the bits and pieces won't be going back in.  I plan to use the garage as a work area only, and the container as the storage area.

The garage is relatively small, but it is essentially sound and just basically required a clear out, re-wire and a lick of paint.  I am waiting on a new sectional door to arrive then fitted, but this can be done once the car is here.

The proposed delivery date for the bodyshell and chassis is the 31st of October.


Installed a substantial beam to be able to remove a centre pillar


Old kitchen units installed, and walls and floor painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment