GD427 MK IV

GD427 MK IV
What my car should look like when finished - Stoneleigh 2015

Thursday 14 July 2016

Gearbox Connectors

I spent a bit of time trying to find the correct connectors for the Tremec T56 Magnum gearbox.  I have managed to find them and I have detailed them below.

For the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS): Dorman 645-213.  This comes complete as a pigtail connector and will require soldering in place.  I bought mine through RockAuto from here, but there are other suppliers available.




For the Reverse Light Switch:  Delphi 12015792.  I bought mine through SimtekUK from here



For the Reverse Lockout Solenoid:  Delphi 12052646.  I bought mine through SimtekUK.  They don't list it on their website yet, but if you contact them they will supply.







No comments:

Post a Comment