While I was fitting the exhaust, I was conscious about what a ClubGD member - Larry, recommended about a rear jacking point to aid lifting the car once complete.
I studied his write up in the club magazine and decided to make up the same idea.
The only issue I had was that on the rear part of the X-pipe was a welded support fouling where the jacking point would go.
With the rear U-bolts clamp being so robust, I felt that the welded in part wasn't too crucial so I cut it out! This then opened up an area below the rear chassis rail for the jacking point.
I designed a piece of stainless plate - 6mm x 458mm x 83mm, with a short piece (88mm) of 2 1/2" stainless pipe for centering the jack.
I made a template from the design and marked and fitted 6x M8 rivnuts to the underside of the chassis.
I then proceeded to finally assemble the exhaust using some Catalytic Converter & Sensor Safe RTV sealer (Granville).
I clamped up the exhaust with stainless steel clamps (INOX) to my pre-made markings and it all seems to fit well.