GD427 MK IV

GD427 MK IV
What my car should look like when finished - Stoneleigh 2015

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Fuel System - Continued

I made a bracket to hold the fuel pressure regulator out of 2.5mm thick stainless.  I left a side cut out in it to aid removal of the wiring loom where it passes through the bulkhead.  I then finished off the fuel hose fittings to ensure they fitted correctly from each fuel rail.





I then drilled a larger hole in the air inlet to fit the Inlet Air Temperature sensor.  A 16mm grommet was used.



2 comments:

  1. Jonathan,

    Hope you don't mind but I've put a link to your build blog on my GD Cobra build website. I do user your website and I am about half way through my build. I will remove the link if you are not okay with this.

    Thanks

    Steve Hughes
    Knaresborough.
    N. Yorkshire

    http://www.wizardofwales.com/wowkcb/en/

    ReplyDelete